I am extremely humbled to write that within the last couple of months I have been nominated for a number of awards… the first being The Beautiful Blogger award from my soul sister Yamyah, Into the Heart, whose blog hosts some of the most beautiful, encouraging, light filled posts one can find about the souls journey into the heart ; The Kreativ Blogger award from Whispers of the Heart, whose inner wisdom from the soul translates into a very inspiring blog reminding one that the only thing that matters on this earth is love ; The Liebster Award and Sunshine award from The Sacred Art of Language , a beautiful writer who is caught in between being Tao, and Ben, whose blog is just one of the most powerful, inspiring, though-provoking, life changing, life encouraging journeys; the Versatile Blogger award (twice!) from The Sacred Art of Language and Whispers of the Heart; and A Thought Provoking Blog Award by Make Believe Boutique , a reflecting artist who is continually seeking to understand the aesthetics of authenticity through gratitude, service, curiosity, creativity, beauty, and compassion…
These are all fantastic, wonderful blogs, if one hasn’t already, one should check them out 😉
Now, I sincerely apologize that it has taken me so long to thank my fellow beautiful, thought-provoking, awe-inspiring bloggers for thinking of me and for nominating me for such wonderful awards… Each of these blogs have inspired me, and have assisted me in so many ways along my journey, I am truly blessed to have stumbled on every single one of you, and a very special thank you to Ben for shining your light so bright, that you were able to re-spark my light, when it had temporarily gone out 🙂
In accepting each award, I have to thank the person who nominated myself, list 7 facts about myself that you wouldn’t already know, and then pass on each award to 5-10 other bloggers.
So I’m going to do this a little bit differently so I don’t bore you, and I’m just going to list 7 facts about myself once, and then list my nominees for each award.
1. I must reiterate my love for Elephants
2. I love rice and curry, my favorite curry being a Sri Lankan beet root curry, absolutely delicious!
3. I am convinced that Vana White from Wheel of Fortune is a mind controlled robot.
4. M83’s album Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming was a huge factor in my rapid spiritual development- The music is beautiful, I would recommend everyone to have a listen to this album, especially the song Raconte Moi Une Histoire 😉
5. I used to have the biggest fear of snakes- so much that I couldn’t even look at a picture of one without cringing and crying… now when I see a snake, I simultaneously see the face of a misunderstood, vulnerable dog…
6. Hugging the homeless has become my favorite thing to do after I finish my day job.
7. The more I learn of the world and all its new revelations, the more I learn that I know nothing…
1. Beautiful Blogger Award:
2. Kreativ Blogger Award
3. A Though Provoking Blogger Award:
4. Versatile Blogger Award:
5. The Liebster Award
Patrick Latter’s Canadian Hiking Photography
6. The Sunshine Award
I will follow Yamyah’s lead on this… and I would like to give this award to everyone and anyone who wishes to receive it 😉
Thank you everyone, for allowing me to share with you my journey.
~Peace, love, and light~
One thought on “Awards”
I am honored by your nominations Ro, and I am very deeply honored by your special mention… too often we don’t know the difference that we make in this world, but you have given me the beautiful gift of knowing that what I have to say matters to someone. I cannot thank you enough!
You are so deserving of these many awards! You are such a light in this world, may you walk in love, grace and beauty wherever you roam 🙂
P.S. Sorry it took me so long to acknowledge this 😉